A set of models of outdoor ventilation boxes of the VB-DG series, which can be found on the facades of Japanese houses. The models are made in accordance with the real dimensions, but minor changes were made to small details for better texture optimization. This content will make your virtual Japanese city even more realistic.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
- Available in packs: Japanese Facade Devices Pack – JFDP-1
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games, visualizations and art.
= Model features =
- This is a pack that includes 4 models, each of which has 5 appearance options;
- Wear levels: Clean;
- Colors: White(StainlessSteel), White, LightBlue, Brown, Black;
- A total of 20 models, the material of which is already set up, are available in the .blend file.
- The asset library in the .blend file is set up - you just need to include this .blend file in the Blender settings so that the necessary models appear in your asset library.
= Textures info =
number of sets: 1 set (with variations of BaseColor, Roughness,
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 13 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(5), _Roughness(2), _Normal(1), _Metallic(2), _AO(1), _ORM(2)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 255/255/264/276/282 tris - 1 texture sets - 5 materials
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 2048x2048 png images - 13
- .fbx files - 1
- .obj files - 1
- .mtl files - 1
- .blend file - 1
Thanks for visiting this model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message