A set of models of outdoor ventilation boxes of the PYB/BRC/PYK series, which can be found on the facades of Japanese houses. The models are made in accordance with the real dimensions, but minor changes were made to small details for better texture optimization. This content will make your virtual Japanese city even more realistic.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games, visualizations and art.
= Model features =
- This is a pack that includes 7 models, each of which has 7 appearance options;
- Wear levels: Clean;
- Colors: White(StainlessSteel), White, Grey, LightBlue, Beige, Brown, Black;
- A total of 49 models, the material of which is already set up, are available in the .blend file.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 1 set (with variations of BaseColor, Roughness, Metallic, ORM maps)
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 15 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(7), _Roughness(2), _Normal(1), _Metallic(2), _AO(1), _ORM(2)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 260/260/308/322/222/222/222 tris - 1 texture sets - 5 materials
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 2048x2048 png images - 15
- .fbx files - 1
- .obj files - 1
- .mtl files - 1
- .blend file - 1
= Updates =
- fixed objects scale in .blend file
- re-exported fbx and obj files
Thanks for visiting this model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message