A set of models of external electronics used on the facades of Japanese buildings. The models are made in accordance with the real dimensions, but small changes were made to small details for better texture optimization. This content will make your virtual Japanese city even more realistic.
Please make sure how to use these models in the scene before purchasing.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
- Available in packs: Japanese Facade Devices Pack – JFDP-1
- The kit contains:
Outdoor Socket WK4105 – 1 model
Junction Boxes 4OB – 4 models
Service Port WP9171 – 1 model
Brackets RUC / RUC-T – 2 models
Insulators KIN-15-1 / KIN-15-2 – 2 models
Insulator Type III (and hook) – 2 models
Rubber Bushing – 5 models
- Saddle / SV Saddle – 5 models
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games, visualizations and art.
= Model features =
- Wear levels: Dusty;
- Colors: Ivory, White, Gray;
Object size: you can check the dimensions on the previews.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 1 set
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 8 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(3), _Roughness(1), _Normal(1), _Metallic(1), _AO(1), _ORM(1)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 – 5420 tris - 1 texture set - 3 materials
(you can check the polycount of individual models on previews)
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 2048x2048 png images - 8
- .fbx files – 32 (combined – 4, separated – 28)
- .obj files – 32 (combined – 4, separated – 28)
- .mtl files - 32
- .blend file - 1
= Updates =
- added textures in .tga format
- trademarks removed
Thanks for visiting this model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message