A very common gas meter
model that is installed in private and multi-apartment buildings in
Japan. The model are made in accordance with the real dimensions, but
small changes were made to small details for better texture
optimization. This content will make your virtual Japanese city even
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
- In all previews, the model material uses a 4k texture.
- There are 12 model variations with different pipe connections and holders.
- Texture set quality - both 2k and 4k.
- Available in packs: Japanese Facade Devices Pack – JFDP-1
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games, visualizations and art.
= Model features =
- Wear levels: Dirt;
- Colors: White;
- Object size: gasmeter – w=195mm, h=318mm, d=154mm; stand – w=350mm, h=1020mm, d=217mm.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 2 sets (each has two resolutions - 2k and 4k)
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 28 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048/4096x4096 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(4), _Roughness(4), _Normal(4), _Metallic(4), _Emissive(4), _AO(4), _ORM(4)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 – 13650 tris - 1 texture set - 2 materials
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 4096x4096 png images - 14
- 2048x2048 png images - 14
- .fbx files – 21 (combined – 12, separated – 9)
- .obj files – 21 (combined – 12, separated – 9)
- .mtl files - 21
- .blend file - 1
= Updates =
- Added more detailed variation (Var1) of texture maps in two resolutions - 2k and 4k
Thanks for visiting this model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message