This is a common type of electric meter box in Japan. I made two variations with the most common colors - yellow and blue. The model also includes the electric meter itself, which can be seen through the glass.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games and renders.
= Model features =
- Two colors of the model - yellow and blue.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 1 set
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 6 textures in .png format
- resolution: 1024x1024 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(2), _Height(1), _Roughness(1), _Normal(1), _AO(1)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 1360 tris - 1 texture set - 1 material
- LOD1 - 607 tris - 1 texture set - 1 material
- LOD2 - 118 tris - vertex paint
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 1024x1024 png images - 6
- .fbx files - 6
- .obj files - 6
- .mtl files - 6
- .blend file - 1
= Updates =
- normal map quality changed from 8 bit to 16 bit
Thank you for visiting my model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message