I present to you a pack of models of electrical boxes, which can often be seen on the facades of houses and buildings in Japan. The models in this pack is accurate with the real world size and scale. This content will make your virtual Japanese city even more realistic.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games, visualizations and art.
= Model features =
- This is a pack that includes 5 models, each of which has 9 appearance options;
- Three states of wear: Clean, Dirt, Rust;
- Three colors: White, Cream, LightBeige;
- A total of 45 models, the material of which is already set up, are available in the .blend file.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 1 set
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness PBR
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 17 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(9), _Roughness(3), _Normal(2), _Metallic(2), _AO(1)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 208/208/276/276/344 tris - 1 texture sets - 9 materials
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 2048x2048 png images - 17
- .fbx files - 5
- .obj files - 5
- .mtl files - 5
- .blend file - 1
= Updates =
- normal map quality changed from 8 bit to 16 bit
Thank you for visiting my model page!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message