Do you find UV unwrapping tedious?
Glossy + Diffuse + Noise texture not good enough?
JACK FROST is a 3D asset pack with everything you need to create a winter wonderland!
6 easy to use node groups!
(New) Geometry Node Assets
Gravity Snow: Add dynamic snow geometry to any object. You maintain full control of the object shaders.
Falling Snow: Add dynamic falling snow particles. Control size, amount, region, speed, wind and much more!
Snowflake generator: Create unique snowflake models instantly!
Individual Snowflake Models:
10 unique snowflake 3D models + Shader:
Includes easy access to all tools within a couple clicks.
Also appends a new JackFrost menu to the default Add menu in the 3D viewport!
- All shaders are Eevee and Cycles compatible! No more switching materials with render engine!
- All controls (shader/geometry nodes) are automatically made available from the same panel.
--------- Bonus (Updated) ---------
5 Blend file scenes showing how to use each of the shaders!
- Snow Shader
- Ice Shader
- Frost Shader
- Gravity Snow Geometry node setup
- Falling Snow Geometry node setup
- Snowflake Generator Geometry node setup
- 10 unique snowflake models with normal maps
- 5 blend files for demo scenes
- Shader Documentation
- Free lifetime updates
- Good karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
- Asset browser compatibility for included asset file
Complete refactor of the entire asset pack!
- New addon
- Upgraded snow
- Upgraded ice
- Upgraded frost
- Gravity Snow
- Falling Snow
- Snowflake generator
- Enhanced snowflake textures
- Make all shaders compatible with EEVEE + Cycles
- New Documentation
along with heaps of improvements and upgrades!
All free for existing customers :)
Entire shader collection optimized for Eevee. Jack Frost now includes a Cycles shader collection and an Eevee shader collection with optimized material settings.
Better looking gravity snow with a smoothing parameter!
New Dirty Snow demo scene + 2 extra snow flakes:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.77, 2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message