Filigree Maker is a set of 150 Blender brushes and 75 alphas for adding filigree ornaments to armors, shields, weapons, spell books, buildings, architecture, furniture, clothing, accessories, jewelry, frames, mirrors, and all kinds of 3D models, giving them a rich and detailed look in an instant. Good ornaments can take your models to an upper level.
A must have for your creations inside Blender!
- 150 Blender brushes: they use the 75 alphas in two kinds of variations for faster working, so you don't have to move the settings, just use them.
- 75 Alphas that you can use in Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- A PDF tutorial for Blender for loading and using the brushes.
- A video tutorial on how to load and use the brushes.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
Includes these kind of brushes: DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
Promo credits: "Old Book Model" (https://skfb.ly/6WYvK) by KendeMrena is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), with texture modified by us to add the tile of the book.
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message