Are you frustrated with complicated tools?
Have you ever realized how long it takes to create a simple pbr material?
Importing a lot of textures, looking for them, well I tell you, I've been getting tired for a long time and I created this simple addon to manage more than 1100+ pbr materials ready to use , it's a good starting point to save a lot of time.
Bye-bye to the big times to create a material
Now you can do it only with 1 click
- Blender 2.90 Ready!
Now you can create animated water in 1 click:
You can adjust the wave parameters, detail, and choose whether static water, or flowing water
- Are you ready for this?
put the turbo to your work... now you can replace material in 1 click
- Displacement control and occlusion map:
This system is very flexible, you can also save the material with the displacemen, it will be automatically saved
- Real UVs control in 3D View:
Finally, at great demand, you can control the rotation, scale and position of the UV mapping directly from the panel.
You can adjust the individual UV or multiple UV faces
This acts on the real uv mapping, it doesn't use tricks:
- New videomaker:
Easy creation and control of video materials, with cathode screen simulation and adjustment, screen lighting adjustment, controls in the panel to set the start point of the video and the end point, loop , and much more , all under control from the panel!
- Now you can set transparencies on the materials:
We have created a new type of node that allows you to control transparencies directly from the panel, everything will be automatically set
- Powerful ui panel:
- Glass in one click:
- New glass system for Eevee and Cycles:
Just a click to make glass
- Less than 10 seconds to do this:
A new section entirely dedicated to car painting. With almost 1000 colors with name and category from the most famous colors on the web:
A new dedicated, easy and intuitive panel will be activated as soon as you apply the Car Paint material:
All paints can be pearly, metallic or simply pastel
An easy way to export to Unreal engine:
- Instruction manual inside (PDF), complete installation guide in the manual. Attention, read the manual carefully before installation!
If you have any questions contact us, we are very happy to answer!
- Since 3.3.1 version, you can sync material from Sketchup model imported:
- Now you can create and save your Material with new shader maker :
You can use all your favorite textures, even those of famous sites such as textures.com or polygon.com and any other texture site
Create your materials and keep them forever available in any project, you can simply add them with a click, have a look at the new Shader Maker, put your textures here, and create your own material so as to have the controls of the material in the panel
- You can choose 7 type icons for save your preview material, create new categories and always have them at hand:
This category is for illustrative purposes only:
Note: Shaderball model has been made by Robin Marin (tuqueque) it is a CC-BY lincensed https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by.
- New save system:
- Everything under control, always:
Finally you can work full screen if you wish
- Panel Close:
- Panel full open:
- Here is the new aquatic material, as usual it needs nothing more than to add it and press Play. It is completely automated:
- The material library contained in Extreme PBR can also be installed in Sketchup, so you can import models with Extreme PBR materials and convert them to PBR in just one click
Catchup Importer add-on (Not included in Extreme PBR) allows you to facilitate the import of DAE / OBJ models directly from Sketchup
The creation of materials with displace is simple!
Extreme PBR work on blender 2.79 and 2.8x with 2 version of the same addon.
- Apply some wood/glass/leather/fabric:
Blender 2.8x Eevee:
In these 2 examples we can see the automatic creation mask for transparent channel
Blender 2.79 Cycles:
This ↓↓ is just the material you see ↑↑
How much time did you save?
Work fine on blender 2.79 and 2.8x
More than 3000 people around the world use Extreme PBR!
We are happy to have achieved this small goal, we ourselves have more than 10 years of experience in 3D work and we are trying to solve the timing issues for professionals who always have a very fast delivery time restricted, every day we work on suggestions from our customers to bring improvements.
With this addon you will save a lot of time, we guarantee you 100%
Now you can use your textures, or download new materials from the most famous sites, such as textures.com or poliigon.com and many others, you can save the materials in your library, see the description!
A large collection of ready-to-use textures in 2k format:
We chose 2k because we know well that overcoming this format is risky for our customers, as higher formats would require exaggerated amounts of GPU ram and a considerable space on hard disk, but with the new version you will be able to insert your materials based on textures of larger dimensions through the new "Shader Maker" which allows you to insert even textures greater than 2k 4k 8k, you can create new materials based also on 16k (provided that your Computer has enough memory for this)
If you have any questions contact us, we are very happy to answer!
All materials are categorized and managed through a easy interface with the preview:
61 categories organized for 1000+ materials
Smart copy of materials and displacement:
- Here are some tools you will like:
- New UVs Editor:
This works directly in the 3D view, has been much requested by our customers, and we have made it available a few updates ago
- Look here:
Shader maker Video:
Work on Cycle/Eevee render (Extreme PBR is not for Blender internal)
Have you taken a look at HDRi Maker 2.0? See the power of this addon:
We participate monthly in making donations for the Textures producers you see in Exreme PBR, but we think this is not enough, so if you would like to donate even just 1 coffee per month or 2 these are fantastic sites, with fantastic and professional guys!
- Hey, don't worry I'm well trained and I'm here to help you!
If you have any questions contact us, we are very happy to answer! If you have a problem and have read the instructions correctly, but cannot resolve, write us, if you have any suggestions, they are always welcome! Customer support is important
- Important 1:
We continue to improve the product with updates, serving consumers and professionals. We follow the requests with great care and take into consideration the useful advice from the very kind customers.
We are not kidding, customers are always very kind, we believe that a happy customer is a treasure for us.
We believe that Extreme PBR is becoming a reference for many professional people.
So we are constantly committed to development.
Check once in a while if there are new updates!
- Important 2:
If you plan to move the library folder (Extreme_PBR_LIB), first make sure that your projects made with Extreme PBR are saved in this way:
- Very important:
The 3D world is art, some people believe that art should be free, I also think it would be nice, but we think ... hey, but who pays the bills? Uh oh ...
Of course, many people provide free add-ons, but we believe that most of them do not provide adequate product support (How to blame them, they don't earn anything and maybe they have little time)
We sell a product and guarantee assistance, (Have a look at the product evaluation if you don't believe it)
Therefore we believe that not only do we sell a product, but also a customer service.
Hey, but Blender is free!
Yes, Blender is free, but the blender foundation does not work for free, (thankfully)
They receive many donations monthly and we participate in these donations
If you have any questions contact us, we are very happy to answer!
- Note for Macintosh users:
Avoid using Safari Browser, as it automatically decompresses the libraries from their ".zip" format.
We suggest using Firefox Mozilla or Google Chrome
Unistall From Blender Preferences -> Addons , search Extreme PBR , uncheck the Checkbox, press Remove
Then install new version
Remember to choose the library path directory from the add-on's preferences
- #Extreme_PBR_3.3.43 -
- #Bugfix for Blender 2.91, the Normal node was connected to the Alpha Socket of the Principled BSDF.Blender 2.91 added a sochet, so the socket count was incorrect.
- Extreme_PBR_3.3.42 -
- Bugfixes for some materials like "rock_04" were no longer correctly imported. Solved with the help of one of our users. Ty Martin!
- Extreme_PBR_3.3.41 -
- Enhanced third-party texture support
- All popups with "Ok" button produced an error, now it has been fixed
- A new update detection system by button, reproduces a detailed report directly in the blender
- #An error that occurred when trying to "Replace" a material with displacement modifier, it happened that if an empty material slot was present in the model, an error was reported. Fixed
- Added a small free "Materials X Creator" addon to create an external library
- Added a material synchronizer for models coming from Sketchup, if you use Extreme PBR materials in sketchup with the help of CatchUp Importer (is sold separately)
- Added some options in the installer, to make the installation experience easier
- Now all maps except displacement are active by default (You can activate it whenever you want)
- A new system of library expansion installations has been created to simplify updates.
- A new "Car paint" material has been added, with a new interface to manage: Pastel / Metallic / Pearl paints
- The "Assign MAt" and "Assign material" buttons have been moved to the main interface available in edit mode.
- Some bugs have been fixed, such as material names and categories, now if you try to write a category, with prohibited characters, an alert message will be displayed.
- Extreme PBR works definitively with CatchUp Importer, the dedicated importer for sketchup models, now the materials can be "Replace", so that if the model is imported with the same materials, it will keep them the same, without having to reapply all the materials.
- Bugfix, the replace material button created an abnormal crash only on Machintosh, fixed
- Small update
Given the problems with Mac Catalina, we created a library installer, directly in Extreme PBR
Added button under Map Kit that searches for lost materials (Those of Extreme PBR)
Added invert Y button for normal map
- Warning! Use the new libraries only with version 3.2, and version 3.2 is no longer compatible with old libraries! Don't try to use it, it doesn't work, the new libraries have been modified Added over 100 materials Added over 100 materials Animated water added Version 2.79 fixed (the previous version 3.1.1 had problems with the normal node and other small bugs) Once solved the problem of inversion of maps on Shadermaker, now it is possible to invert the maps coming from Poliigon.com sites Once the library has been set, now the carts and materials no longer contain the special characters [2K] and have become "2K". 'quick update to adjust saved materials and rename them The new library is available for download and only works with Extreme PBR Combo 3.2
- Available for blender 2.81 version
- Fix Pack Status
- Bugfix in saving materials on some occasions.
- Bugfix in the shadermaker on some occasions.
- Bugfix in multiple Shadesmooth, now the menu has been simplified with an operator button since the operation took too long on large scenes.
We added a button so if the object does not have a uv mapping, it automatically adds it, this was done especially for users 2.79, and for those models imported without mapping, it is also possible to use this function on all objects of the scene with just one click.
Added 200 materials, now the library is of 1000 materials.
Added "Invert" buttons for maps (Material settings menu) Metal Specular Roughness as we were told that the maps coming from Poliigon needed to be inverted.
Menu uvs editor is no longer in "Beta" as it has been highly appreciated and no problems have been raised by users. It is now also visible in object mode.
The installation requires the uninstallation of the previous version.If you want to install the new library, it is advisable to delete the old one
- Extreme_PBR_3.0.1 (Combo edition)
- Fixed the alphabetical order of the categories on all operating systems (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Extreme PBR Combo Edition is out for Blender 2.79 and 2.81
- Save materials with customized previews
- Create new categories
- Create new PBR materials
- Create new video materials
- Create new emissive materials (with texture maps or without)
- The transparency adjustment
- Adjust the intensity of the reflection, roughness, metal maps
- Adjust video materials
- Cathode ray tube simulation
- UVs mapping control in the panel
- Save favorite sites for textures a custom library
- Replace old materials
- Some bug fix
- +200 Materials
- Completely new icons
- Improved preview management
- Extreme_PBR_2.0.0 is out for Blender 2.79 and 2.8
- New glass easy system
- New folder management for update version easy (Now can use same folder for all version)
- New interface
- Some bugfix. (I thank the kind customers for the reports)
- New panel
- +100 materials Pbr
- Ambient occlusion map
- Control all from addon
- Auto vertex group
- Auto displacement
- Auto remove vertex group
- Auto remove displacement
- Bake displacement
- Control of smooth displacement
- Subdivide system by bmesh
- Unsubdivide system by bmesh
- ShadeSmooth - AutoSmooth - Angle control for multiple object
- Adjust colors, contrast, brightness
- Assign material button
- Fast selection faces by material
- Copy material and displace at the same time on multiple objects