This realistic model of an engine stand is part of a series of garage models and uses pbr textures.
- This model has been created using blender 2.79 and uses the subsurf and bevel edge modifiers to control sharp edges and to improve smoothness of the model geometry. If you need a higher detailed model simply increase the subdivision modifier level to a higher setting in blender
- The model has been supplied in FBX and OBJ formats as both base mesh (modifiers NOT applied) and ...sub1 (modifiers applied at subdivision level 1) as seen in the renders.
- Textures have been provided for each individual object within the model and image maps include (Base, height, metallic, roughness, normal). These image maps are supplied at a minimum of 1024px by 1024px in jpeg format, although some image maps have been created at 2048px by 2048 px to maintain scratch and grunge detail. Both basic and grunge texture packs have been supplied.
- Empty control points have been added to the blender file to aid animation, however, this model is NOT a fully rigged model
- Although not specifically designed for game development the model has been successfully opened in UNITY
- The base mesh has 7170 vertices, 14280 tris and 7129 faces and the sub1 level model contains 75813 vertices, 151556 tris and 75778 faces