Edge Crease & Bevel Weight Pie Menu
Adds a pie menu for edge creases and bevel weights that has the option to trigger the default edge crease/ bevel weight tool, set the crease/ bevel weight value to 1 or 0. Also has some predefined crease/ bevel weight values and can (un)mark edges sharp.
Added Bevel Weights functionality
- control the bevel weights in the same way as the creases.
Tool checks if the object has a bevel modifier and displays a notive in case of missing modifier
- Improved Layout
- More options in preferences
1.3 (in development)
- option to just use the crease or bevel tools
- add a bevel modifier from the pie menu with limit method set to weight
- control bevel modifier amount in viewport
- set bevel modifier width type (offset/width/percent/absolute/depth)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message