Dinosaur Creation Tutorial Series
Travel back in time with Steve Lund in this two-disc training series on creating one of the most feared predators of all time, the Tyrannosaurus Rex. From start to finish Steve will take you through modeling this beast, sculpting its prehistoric reptilian details, painting textures, and creating shaders for the Cycles render engine.
Watch the Teaser!
Steve then walks you through taking your complete model and creating a rig for it, animating a walk cycle, and combining it with real footage using motion tracking and other compositing techniques. Then you’ll add some finishing touches like dust and debris then finally render it all in Cycles. There's over 13 hours of content packed into this extensive training course!
- Creating the Base Mesh
- Sculpting High-Res Details
- UV Unwrapping
- Photosourced Texture Creation- Using Blender's Paint Tools- Projection Painting
- Using Custom Brushes
- Baking Normal Maps
- Cycles Shader Creation
- Subsurface Scattering
- Creating a Rig
- Using IK Controllers- Applying the Rig- Weight Painting
- Animating a Walk Cycle
- Shape Keys for Facial Animation
- Motion Tracking Real Footage
- Masking Environment Elements
- Dynamic Paint for Footprints
- Lighting - Node Compositing- Rendering in Cycles
- Working with Render Layers
- Dust FX
- Debris FX
- Creating Vegetation
Skill Level: Intermediate
Read Terry Wallwork's In-Depth review of this Course: https://www.blendernation.com/2015/05/05/review-complete-dinosaur-creation/
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 6 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.6x, 2.7x|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message