Deform and Decay Maker for Blender contains several kinds of brushes for sculpting deformations and decay on objects like fruit, armor, soft models like cushions, sports balls, even skin, and almost anything that you want to make damaged, deflated, or rotten.
- 240 Blender brushes: they use the 60 alphas in several kinds of variations for faster working, so you don't have to move the settings, just use them.
- 60 Alphas that you can use in Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- A PDF tutorial for Blender.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
There are several kind of brushes:
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural. You just have to set the angle from time to time.
- Spray brushes that put random strokes over the surface of the model.
Promo Credits: "Old rugby ball" (https://skfb.ly/6UINt) by alban is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). "Hand anatomy" (https://skfb.ly/6ZyJA) by caterina.zamai is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message