A procedural shader for Blender Cycles and Eevee, with stop motion/ animation features, and realistic details like cracks and fingerprints.
Old Clay 1.Doh >
No UV unwrapping or texturing needed!
With just one node to rule them all, create all kinds of clay in no time!
Clay Doh uses Principled BSDF, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading. This ensures that all assets will look great in any kind of lighting.
UPDATE 1.0 (November 8, 2018)
- Eevee support. Works real-time now
- Optimized for faster performance
- Separate sliders for stones and fingerprints
- Improved texture mapping
UPDATE 2.0 (November 25, 2019)
*Clay 2.Doh won't work with EEVEE for Blender 2.93 and above*
- Stopmotion animation features added
- New Voronoi and Cracks, Better fingerprints
- Slider for quick switching between 'Object' and 'UV' mapping
- Separate sliders for scale, roughness, and bumps
- Better Fresnel, Ambient Occlusion features
- Bump Map output, for easy baking
- Micro Displacement (Cycles Only)
New Clay Doh >
UPDATE 3.0 Beta is out!
- Entire shader REMADE from scratch
- Faster, more optimized performance
- Works with both Optix and CUDA
- Clean node setup, easy to read + edit (advanced users)
- Dedicated master node for each effect
- Clay Mixer (Bonus effect node)
- New procedural textures
WHY CLAY D'OH?
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION
- NO UV UNWRAPPING NEEDED
- ANIMATION/ STOPMOTION FRIENDLY
- SUPPORTS CYCLES & EEVEE
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE
With yOur support, I hope to keep on improving the ClayDoh Shader.
Follow me on Instagram to see my Blender work!