The city court building in Bucharest, Romania was used as a reference. The archive includes textures, LODs of the building and models of letters and numbers, with which you can type your own name for the building.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games and renders.
= Model features =
- !!! There are two types of this building in the archive with suffixes _EU and _ROMANIA. In the first one, City court is written on the building and two EU flags hang on the facade, and in the second one - the original name Tribunalul Bucuresti and one flag of Romania and one flag of the European Union. The image of the flags is on the atlas CCB_BUH_atlas_1 and you can easily change them with an image editing program.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 4 sets
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 19 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(4), _Height(4), _Roughness(4), _Normal(4), _Metallic(2), _Emissive(1)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 29552/31297 tris - 4 texture sets - 5 materials
- LOD1 - 18166/18472 tris - 4 texture sets - 5 materials
- LOD2 - 9710/9851 tris - 4 texture sets - 5 materials
- LOD3 - 4940 tris - 3 texture sets - 4 materials + vertex paint
- LOD4 - 479 tris - vertex paint
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- .png images - 19
- .fbx files - 10
- .obj files - 9
- .mtl files - 9
- .blend file - 1
Thank you for visiting my model page!