CAR-RIG PRO 1.4 allows you to rig any type of vehicle with four wheels ex: weight heavy, city car, race car etc ..."Car-Rig Pro" is the easiest and fastest rig system to install, it is optimized to save you time.
Get -25% with this coupon
You can join this server to get feedback from other users, get help or share your créations https://discord.gg/saupkDP
- Drift Auto.
- Editable Ground.
- Simple to animate.
- Automatic steering.
- Camera: custom camera.
- Automatic ground detection.
- Realistic suspension simulation.
- Supports Real-Time Ground Deformations.
- Independent rotation: front wheel / rear wheel.
- Automatic detection of ground inclination (X/Y axis)
- Rig properties : control command of Installation/Animation/physics.
Just use Blender's "append" function "F4" to import the kit with the "Collection".
Step 1 Place your car in the right position "The front wheels of your car should be aligned in approximately the same position as the front contact points".
Step 2 Use the Installation Panel "I" to place the contact points.
Step 3 Place the bone in the center of the wheel, then attach the wheel to the bone, repeat the same operation for the other wheels.
Step 4 Check if your wheels rotate correctly, for this in the properties panel use the "Gas 1" and "Gas 2" controls.
Step 5 Attach the car to the main bone called the "Frame".
Step 6 Check if the car is properly attached to the main bone "Frame".
The properties of the rig are divided into three parts.
- Installation ( I ): Place the "contact point" bones and the main "Frame" bone in the correct position and use the rental limits to avoid a collision between the car chassis and the wheels.
- Animation ( A ): Manage the controls to perform your animation, drive, set the speed, activate ground detection, change the mode for drifting (manual or automatic) etc...
- Physics ( P ): Configure the physics of the car, the weight, the suspension force, the speed of the physics simulation.
Select the ground then use the property options to deform the terrain.
1 Drift Auto:
- Now the Rig can automatically perform drifting following the curve, just activate the "Drift auto" function
2 Simplified version added :
- A simplified version is now available. This version gives more freedom to make non-linear animations since it does not depend on the path. ( Z-axis rotation of the front wheels is available).
3 Rig Propertie :
- it is now divided into three parts Installation/Animations/Physics, This makes it easier to read.
4 The Ground:
- It can now be edited to create several types of terrain.
5 Wheel rotation :
- A new rotation method has been installed.
- Two versions available: Blender 2.80 and 2.79
- New bone customized and animated for better visibility.
- The curve used to edit the path has been replaced by a "path", which is faster and easier to edit.
- The Rig can now detect ground inclination or deformation in the X/Y axes (* This option is activated when you activate ground detection).
- Simplified physics settings, now you only have to manage three parameters: the mass of the car, the speed of the physics simulation and the strength of the suspension.
- Options that were not essential have been removed from the control panel for better visibility.
- The "Ground" object is already associated with the path, so it is enough to just increase the value of the array modifier.