This is a fairly low poly (7,000 faces) model of a bulldozer that I came across on a walk last week. I used the exercise as part of a check for any updates that might be needed for my book with the latest release of Blender.
The steps I took are summarized in the README file included in the zip, but, essentially, I set five camera locations to match the locations I took the pictures on my phone. Then, starting with basic mesh shapes, I built up the engine hood, scoop, scoop support arms, hydraulics and seat. The tracks used an array along a curve. The textures were cloned from a paint slot with the reference images. The tracks are animated using a follow path constraint, and the wheels and scoop have standard armature.
Hopefully you might find this useful in a project somewhere.