Animated African Baobab Tree
Also known as the "Upside down tree" due to it's branches resembling an intricate root system above ground. This product consists of a .blend file and several textures that have multiple customization settings and includes an animation of the tree gently swaying in the wind.
The .blend file does not require any special addons and renders of the tree can be made immediately through Cycles.
Textures are also included as high resolution 4K images in lossless PNG format and with a different color variation (BoababColor4K_01.png). Included textures are,
- BoababColor4K.png - This is the main Color map
- BoababColor4K_01.png - This is a variation of color and bark type
- BoababColorNormals4K.png - This is a Normal map baked from Sculpt data
- BoababColorAO4K.png - This is an Ambient Occlusion Map
The Blend file consists of several meshes representing the Baobab tree at different resolutions and with different features.
- Layer 0 : BoababTree - this mesh is made up of 1.5K polys. It is not UV unwrapped and is bound to an armature. It is ideal for realtime applications such as games.
- Layer 1 : BoababTreeSculpt - this mesh is a high resolution sculpted model consisting of approximately half a million polys. It is not UV unwrapped and it is not bound to an armature.
- Layer 10 : BoababTreeSubD - this is the main tree mesh with a versatile set of applications from realtime to high resolution renderings. It is UV unwrapped and it is bound to an armature. It also has an active modifier stack that connects it to the sculpted mesh, so that increasing subdivisions will render a greater degree of detail and provide you with a high degree of flexibility when using Level of Detail (LOD). The base mesh is made up of 5.1K polys.
- Layer 11 : This layer includes an armature with a swaying animation, providing the effect of the tree subtly moving in the wind. It is animated using the Sapling addon for Blender, however this addon is not required.
Using the product is simple and does not require a great degree of knowledge of the Blender interface, simply open the file and render. A light and camera has already been setup.
No further documentation required just open the file and start using it!
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!