Blendsnow V1.1 - 100% Procedural Realistic Snow Material For Blender Cycles (Now With Asset Browser Support)
BlendSnow is the realistic, powerful, and affordable snow material for all 3D artists who use Blender. It is a simple to use but versatile node group which you can append to any .blend file, and use with any geometry and scene.
Buyers of this node group will get all future updates for free.
- 100% procedural node set-up (no image textures, infinite resolution!)
- Highly detailed material, which will look good from any distance
- Easily customizable, the parameters can all be intuitively changed from the main node
- Supports extra displacement/height maps, which you can use to carve the snow, modify the terrain, make footprints, add more detail etc. The possibilities are endless, and the cover image makes heavy use of this feature (the footprints, the text and the detail around it are part of a displacement map)
- Very lightweight, the nodes (without the displacement map used in the logo) are less than one Megabyte
Installation and set-up:
The install process is very simple, and so is using the node group. A detailed tutorial can be found in the documentation tab, or, here.
If you, as a customer or potential customer have any questions about the use of the node group, feel free to reach me by e-mail, and I will help you as soon as possible:
You are allowed to use BlendSnow on your personal and commercial projects, as well as modifying it for your own uses (which include baking the material to use on Eevee, video-games and animations and editing the nodegroup). You may not redistribute BlendSnow or parts of it to third parties, modified or not. The sharing of baked textures is also not allowed.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message