Blender Markers To Ae
Export your Blender timeline markers and their comments to your After Effects project in one easy click.
- Export Blender timeline markers and their comments
- Export the names of cameras bound to markers (automatic)
- Export markers as composition markers
- Delete existing markers option
How it Works
Set the AE path variable in based on your OS. This will typically be:
(Windows) Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects\Support Files
(Mac OS) Applications/Adobe After Effects
Export your markers. Done!
Install the Blender add-on zip file via Blender's preferences in the usual way. Easy!
Planned Features (for the next update)
- Export markers as layer markers
- Export markers with a custom time offset
Please feel free to contact me for additional feature requests also :)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: aftereffects, markers, Export, timeline