Blender Alpha Brushes Tutorial - Blender From Scrath Series
The "Blender Alpha Brushes Tutorial" is part of our "Blender From Scratch Series", a series of Blender tutorials explaining the basics for using its features.
In this tutorial you will learn the basics on how to make sculpting brushes with alphas. This tutorial tells you:
- How to use the alphas that you have for making a brush that you can use into Blender
- How to set the alpha and the icon for the thumbnail
- How to adjust the settings
- The difference between several settings and how you can set them for different kind of brushes
- How to save your finished brush so it can be installed in another computer or from a different directory without problems
- How to add the brushes that you do to your Blender files, so they load next time you open it
This way you can use the alphas that are included in many products that are not for Blender, for sculpting into Blender.
For this, this product includes:
- A PDF tutorial on how to make brushes from alphas inside Blender.
- A PDF tutorial on how to load and use the brushes that you do in any Blender scene.
A sample brush for trying the tutorials.
- A folder structure that you can use as a template for making your new brushes from alphas.
- A video tutorial on how to make brushes from alphas inside Blender.
- Another video tutorial on how to load and use the brushes that you make in any Blender scene.
With all this, you can watch the videos, get a quick general view of the process, then read the manuals in pdf or html for getting all the details, and try them with the sample brush. Then make your own with the folder structure that we give you. This makes all the learning process very easy!
A must have for Blender users!
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message