Update Log V1.2:
- Add 1 Nendoroid (B) style character for Blender 2.8x
- Remove support for Blender Version 2.79x
Includes 23 the most basic character meshes set and rigged for Blender to help increase your productivity! A good base mesh allows you to save time with good proportions, clean topology and clean paint weight.
- Full Rigged for 8 Character at Blender
- 3 variation of a male character (superhero, basic & anime style)
- 3 variation female character (superhero, basic & anime style)
- 2 Nendoroid style character
- 15 difference part (3 foot, 4 hands, 1 Nendoroid head, 3 Nendoroid hands & 4 Nendoroid foot)
- 100% quads, clean topology, subdivision ready
- Symmetrical with the origin point at the center of the grid floor (ready for mirroring)
- Low polygon count (good for games and retopologizing after sculpting)
Tutorial Change Meshes Blender 2.8:
Tutorial Change Meshes Blender 2.79:
Note: Models are not UV unwrapped yet. They’ll be unwrapped in the future update.