A small building of a medical clinic, decorated with stone elements. A building from the city of Winnipeg was used as a reference.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games and renders.
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 2 sets
- pipeline: Metallic/Roughness
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 11 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(2), _Height(2), _Roughness(2), _Normal(2), _Metallic(2), _Emissive(1)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 6470t - 3m - 2ts
- LOD1 - 3118t - 3m - 2ts
- LOD2 - 1819t - 3m - 2ts
- LOD3 - 800t - 2m - 2ts
- LOD4 - 168t - vertex paint
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- .png images - 11
- .fbx files - 5
- .obj files - 5
- .mtl files - 5
- .blend file - 1
Thank you for visiting my model page!
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message