What is Auto Save addon ?
- The "Autosave" addon for Blender provides the functionality to automatically save the current file at time set interval. This is useful for preventing data loss in case of crashes or unexpected shutdowns.
How to use & install Auto Save addon ?
- To use the addon, simply install it by going to Edit > Preferences > Add-ons and selecting "Install" at the top right corner. Then select the "autosave.py" file and enable the addon by checking the box next to it
- Once enabled, the addon can be accessed by pressing N button on keyboard in Blender. Select "Save" tab to bring up the options panel, set the interval time them click on auto save button to start auto save your file.
- First you save your blend file once.
On opening Blender, Addon suggest you to turn on the auto save feature
How it's different from Blender auto save
Auto Save Addon
Blender Auto Save
|Auto Save addon allow you to save your file in any location.||Blender(default) not allow you to save file in any location.|
|Auto Save addon save file very easily.||Blender auto save not save file very easily.|
|Auto Save addon saved file is permanent .||Blender auto addon saved file is temporary.
How this addon save Blender file ?
- This addon save file by pressing start auto save button and this addon start saving file in the saved path.
How to know the file is saved ?
- When the file is saved then the blender * removed.
Auto Save Addon Panel
🍅Showing Messages - V 5.0
🍅Added Custom Time Set Feature - V 4.0.0
🍅Fixed Second Time Auto Save - V 2.0.0
🍅Fixed Minor Bug - V 1.0.1
🍅Initial Release - V 1.0.0
How to Setup & Use Auto Save Addon In Blender
|Published||5 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message