This product is part of the VJ Trip add-on.
Import music and audio files quickly and easily.
What all happens here automatically:
- It is baked in 10 Freuenz ranges
- The All Frequency Node is added so that you can see the frequencies
- You have access to the individual frequencies with minimum and maximum sliders
- The audio file is brought into the video sequencer so that you can hear the music.
- The end of the timeline is adjusted to the length of the sound file
- You have access to the frequencies from all node editors
Simple example of how to use audio in shading:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message