This is a "seamless" texture:
Seamless images are great, until you scale them up 5 times and you can see the repeating pattern.
All seamless textures have this flaw.
Anti-tile is a one-click addon for instantly removing tiling from an image!
Turn a bad texture into a good one with 1 click
Want to change the image?
Simply remove Anti-tile, change the image as desired and then reapply!
Add anti-tile to multiple images and maintain mapping across all of them in 1 click, PBR anti-tiling has never been easier.
-Shift: Displace the procedural blending until it looks best.
-Random: Randomize blending, layout and mapping
Triple layer procedural based blending
Anti-tile uses per object random and advanced procedural blending to give you perfect results every-time.
Same object, same results:
Worried about normal maps not lining up with diffuse maps? Anti-tile, provides a same object, same mapping policy. Same random + same shift = same mapping.
Same material, different results:
Anti-tile automatically applies randomized mapping for each object, even with the same material.
What you get:
- Anti-tile Addon
- User Manual
- Free lifetime updates
- Good karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
- Bug fix that was stopping Anti-Tile from functioning inside 2.80 due to API change.
- Better packaging
- Documentation update
v1.5 / Eevee v1.3:
- Anti-tile can now be applied inside node groups regardless of depth (node group inside nodegroup).
- Bug causing console errors when deleting object now fixed
- Better node group removal using native garbage collection
v1.4 / Eevee v1.2:
- Major bug fix, duplicated anti-tile materials can now be removed without unlinking node group from other materials.
- Updated description, moved panel to correct tab in 2.8
- Minor bug fixes
- Super Texture support!
v1.3 / Eevee v1.1:
Anti-tile now will connect texture coordinates automatically when applying anti-tile to a texture. Previously many people did not initially connect texture coordinates which caused textures to not display after Anti-tile was applied. Anti-tile now takes care of everything behind the scenes :)
Blender 2.8 Eevee Full Support:
Get Fantastic looking textures in seconds with the new real-time render engine in Blender 2.8
- Polling bug fix
- Neater node layout
- Texture blending debug output: Determine exactly how triple layer texture blending works on your object! No more guessing!
- Uniform texture mapping: Set the same mapping for multiple images on the same material, update only 1 field to set all of them!
v1.1: Added multiple image selection support. Simply select 1 or more images and convert them all at once. Same applies for removing anti-tiling!