The African Elephant is a 3D model made in Blender 2.79 that forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high resolution models. The model is both rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The product consists of,
- 4k Color Texture, with Masks
- Non-overlapping UV's
- Realtime Model made-up of 2144 Faces
- High Resolution Sculpt model
- Active Modifier stack
- Animated walk cycle
- Cycles Material Node Network
The African Elephant product consists of several files,
- elephant_realTime.blend : A realtime, low poly version of the elephant consisting of approximately 2k polys and non-overlapping UV's.
- elephantSculpt.blend : High resolution sculpted elephant consisting of approximately 400k polys.
- elephant_walk.blend : Rigged and animated elephant, with an active modifier stack that's ready to render for Cycles.
- elephant_walk_sim.blend : Rigged and animated elephant, with an active modifier stack including Soft Body for a dynamics simulation.
- elephants4kColor.png : Color channel texture map in 4K.
- elephants4kEarMask.png : SSS channel Mask in 4K.
- elephants4kTuskMask.png : Oren-Nayar channel Mask in 4K.
- elephants4kNormal.png : Normal map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- elephant_realtime.obj : 3D mesh for compatibility with other software.
- elephant_realtime.mtl : Material file for OBJ.
The African Elephant product now consists of several new updates,
Consisting of a better Node Network for rendering with Cycles and updated animation for a better walk-cycle all within a new Blend file. The zip also consists of improved 4K texture maps and a new setup that makes working with variable Levels Of Detail (LOD), simpler than ever!