You can have the Edit Tools Addon for free by purchasing the Addon Generator.
Edit Tools: edit_tools_link
Convert the geometry node trees you create into addon with one click.
Your geometry node tree, will turn into a complete addon and be ready for sale.
Easy to use; enter the name of your node tree and your own name, and your addon will be created at the location where you saved your blender file.
If you have used data such as object material collection in your geometry node, a blend file named resources will automatically be created in the addon folder and will call this data when necessary.
Things to consider before using;
1) your node group in the first step is should be as in the first image; It must consist of "input", "output" and "geometry node group" (no links or other nodes).
2) The inputs that will be created in your addon will consist of the "geometry node group" in your node group in the first step.
3) "." character should not be in the names of the geometry node groups within the node.
4) When naming the node groups in the node tree, make sure that the names you will use are unique and not start with a number.
5) also use a unique name for the creator name that does not start with a number without a dot (".").
Generated by Addon Generator
You can specify the version of the addon you will create.
String inputs in "xxx" format will create layout.panel in your addon panel.
Important warning: This addon may cause bugs due to its functionality. Contact me in case of any bugs. I will fix it in 3-4 business days.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||9 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message