Looks and smells like real ice cream.
File includes 4 procedural ice cream materials:
- Chocolate Nuts
- Use Displacement node in Cycles render.
- Use Bump node in Eevee Render.
- Tweak factor in Mix nodes to change texture hight map.
- You can change color in Mix or BSDF nodes.
- Based on UV. You can use object coordinates but you need to change scale in first vector math node and end result will not look as good as with UV.
Why procedural shader textures instead of regular PBR maps?
resolution. Textures that you normally use are always limited by their
resolution and in close they are just mess of pixels.
- Endless possibilities for customization! Change any settings, apply
to any vector coordinates and even mix with other shaders using mask
- And if you worry about render time then remember that you always can bake your customized texture.
Images rendered in cycles.
The best blender shaders library and free node samples at
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message