What is this green stuff?
Hi everyone. Here you will find the complete rigged model I've created to make this featured video (on blender artist and blender nation) : The small won't eat the big This is a pretty high end model, fully rigged and shaded. This is perfect if you want to work on non human animation as it can be used as both a biped and a quadriped character. What a perfect character to be included in your scifi or heroic fantasy projects!!
By purchasing this product you will get :
- High resolution character mesh with relevant topology
- Diffuse, specular, bump, normal and displacement map all in 6K
- Full custom rig. Properly Skinned character. Face rig
- 4 action data including an idle animation and a run cycle
- All shaders of the creature
- Custom driven shapekeys for advanced muscular deformation
- A pdf documentation explaining the tricky features
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQumHInUDJo A tutorial on how to create advanced muscular deformation using driven shapekeys by constrained bones will be released ASAP.