Museum Of The Future - Dubai - 3d Print Model
- High-detailed model.
- The Arabic Calligraphy Text on the exterior is what gives the museum its beauty & identity. The facade is a canvas for three quotes by Sheikh Mohammed reflecting his vision for Dubai’s future.
- The Calligraphy was designed by using a specific Arabic Font, resulting in accurate, clean, and sharp text (NOT traced from images, NOT clipped or flipped).
- The model comes in 3 different files to choose from: Hollow, Solid, & 2 split parts with Registration Keys.
- Ready to 3D Print files in STL, OBJ & 3MF format.
- Materials files are not included.
- Approximate dimensions.
The Museum of the Future symbolizes both future progress and the regional design influence of Dubai with its use of modern materials, and Arabic poetry written by HH Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum which is represented in 3D on the facade surface. The quotations express his vision for the future of Dubai. Occupying a prime urban location adjacent to the Emirates Towers, the Museum of the Future is conceived not as a repository for ancient artifacts, but as an incubator of new ideas, a catalyst for innovation, and a global destination for inventors and entrepreneurs.
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message