Hi there, this is my original female character base mesh “Imogen”.
----- Features -----
- Blender scene file for rendering in Eevee and rigging generated from Auto-Rig Pro Smart feature.
- 7 poses for the costume version, 6 for the bikini version, and an example facial expression.
- Rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender (only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions).
- Clean quad-based topology (only minor parts have tris).
- Obj files for compatibility.
----- UV unwrapped and PBR textures for -----
- Body (Full) - 4k normal, albedo, roughness. Recommended. The default for preview images.
- BodyLow (Full) - 4k normal, albedo, roughness. In case you need a model that has an extremely low amount of polygons. The costume doesn't fit.
- Eyes - 1k albedo.
- TeethGumTongue - 1k albedo, roughness.
- Ponytail (Blonde/Ginger 2colors), Eyebrow, Eyelash - 2k normal, albedo, alpha, ao.
- BikiniAccs (Zebra/Tiger 2colors) - 2k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness.
(Bikini version total 46,485 faces / Bikini BodyLow version total 29,571 faces)
- Costume A/B - 2k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness, alpha.
(Costume version total 79,451 faces)
- Revolver - 1k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness.
(Costume & Revolver version total 89,703 faces)
----- Note -----
- "blenderScene.zip" contains the native file packed with all external data, unpacked versions, textures, and add-ons. No hassle! "blender2.93Scene.zip" is also available for blender 2.93 users.
- Rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender you can use only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions. The rig is generated from ARP Smart feature. Although I did my best weight painting, you may need to tweak weight maps to achieve your desired result.
- The default settings for lighting is studio HDRI image comes with blender, rendering in Eevee with transparent background.
- Revolver is a static and triangulated mesh object.
- All my models do not have genital areas modeled.
----- Updates -----
- Mar 14, 2023: Added files "blender3.4Scene.zip" for blender 3.4.
- Oct 10, 2023: Added files "blender3.6Scene.zip" for blender 3.6.
Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance. Thanks!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6|
|Render Engine Used||eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, rigged, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message