EasyExplodedList is a quality of life imrovement for Blender and is a must-have for anyone that works with the high to low poly or the exploded mesh baking workflow. This add-on will help you quickly prepare your objects for baking. Saves you the trouble of renaming and sorting your meshes in an exploded view manually.
Quickly prepare your meshes for baking with a correct naming convention (configurable _low and _high suffixes), explode your meshes with effectively one button press (separate your mesh objects from one another in order to eliminate baking artifacts that are caused by intersecting raycasts).
Once you have finished renaming and sorting your objects, you can bring them into a different baking software
such as Substance 3D Painter or Marmoset Toolbag 4 and easily bake, without having gone through the tiresome process of preparing your objects for a bake manually, naming them (which can get tedious if you work with complicated meshes that contain over 40 objects) or having had to move and explode them manually.
- Create exploded list from selected objects.
- Add selected objects to existing exploded list.
- Undo exploded list and put objects back at their previous locations.
- Add _low suffix to selected objects.
- Add _high suffix to selected objects.
- Copy selected object's names to their datablocks.
- Sort to selected meshes collections.
- Configurable _low and _high suffixes as well as configurable collection names.
Simple user controls and button control panel for as quick as possible bake preparing.
Highly configurable settings menu that is just as easy to use as the UI buttons.
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message