Blender Procedural Bricks and Tiles Materials Package #4
This Blender Procedural Material Package contains 10 realistic Procedural Bricks and Tiles Materials Create using Blender.
These Procedural Materials work best with Cycles render engine, because some of them are using displacement. You can also use Eevee, but my recommendation is Cycles.
Blender Procedural Realistic Materials
If You want to purchase all of my materials with Asset Browser setup then click Blender Procedural Realistic Materials
Custom Node Groups:
Every material has its own custom node group, using these Custom Node Group; you can control the colors along with many other parameters, given in their respective Custom Node.
Procedural Materials Tutorials:
If you want to design these procedural materials yourself, then you can visit my Procedural Materials Tutorials Playlist on You Tube.
Blender Files of following 10 Procedural Materials along Original Renders with 2k Resolution and HDRI Lighting
- Procedural Red Brick Material (With Displacement)
- Procedural White Bricks Material (With Displacement)
- Procedural Stone Bricks Material (With Displacement)
- Procedural Tuff Tile Bricks Material (With Displacement)
- Procedural Square Tile Material
- Procedural Blue Tile Material
- Procedural Light Blue Tile Material
- Procedural Granite Tile Material
- Procedural Chips Floor Material
- Procedural Black Marble Material
|Dev Fund Contributor
|3 months ago
|3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0
|Render Engine Used
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message